Morrison

Morrison Park


About 12 acres in size, Morrison Park falls on 801 West Street. Laura Morrison persuaded the city to purchase land in 1909. They added to the park in 1955. Setting next to it is the Girls Club and the Boys Club. Amenities include: two shelters, two tennis courts, horseshoe pits, restrooms, maintenance shop, two playgrounds, and shuffleboard courts. The site has a number of mature trees and has a fairly steep hill along the west end of the property.  Everything in this park is accessible and wheelchair friendly, excluding the horseshoe pits.


Amenities

  • Handicapped Accessible
  • Shelter
  • Playground equipment
  • Picnic tables
  • Tennis courts
  • Horseshoe pits

Shelter Rental Agreement